We are now accepting resumes for:
- Choice Pawn, Fulton, MS – Assistant Store Manager
- Choice Pawn, Tupelo, MS – Assistant Store Manager
We are looking for two energetic, friendly, customer service oriented Assistant Managers to manage the Choice Pawn Tupelo location and Fulton location. As the Assistant Manager you will develop your store by creating superior customer experiences while impacting store growth. As a Choice Pawn leader you are performance driven and will assist in the growth and development of Choice Pawn employees.
Using your past experience you will:
Develop strategies to achieve your stores financial, operational, and customer-service goals, while addressing your locations unique strengths and challenges.
- Oversee the development of the team with the ability to: motivate, coach, and strengthen team members.
- Serve as a resource: provide expertise on key customer issues, store operations, and company policies and procedures
- Aggressively seek out merchandise purchases, including gold, to improve margin and profitability.
- Analyze and measure business trends – develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service oriented role
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- In depth knowledge of Company Policy and Procedures
- In depth understanding of the P&L
- Ability to influence P&L positivity
- Ability to train new employees
Please send your resume to Will Dobson at email@example.com.
We will stop accepting resumes for these positions at 5pm on 12/5/2016.