Mauricio Avile, Manager at Choice Pawn in Louisville, Kentucky was happy to let his customer and her autistic daughter set up an Autism Fundraiser table to sell her homemade wares.
Did you know …
- Autism now affects 1 in 68 children and 1 in 42 boys
- Autism prevalence figures are growing
- Autism is one of the fastest-growing developmental disorders in the U.S.
- Autism costs a family $60,000 a year on average
- Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism
- There is no medical detection or cure for autism
For more information go to autismspeaks.org